Thursday, December 12, 2013

Daily Charme

Daily Charme 
"Wilshire"
$11 (+ship)
Dailycharme.com

Daily Charme marks my first indie polish :) I've always been intrigued by their polishes and charms so I decided to get some of my own!
Wilshire is a beautiful glitter topper with tons of iridescent glitters in deifferent hex sizes, squares and hearts. The colors shift in pink, purple, silver and orange as well as white hex. 
You will need a good shake to engage the bigger sized glitter but the brush picks up plenty. 
I love how their brush is see through, kinda neat. 
For the metallic gradient, I painted my nails with two layers of silver metallic polish and let that dry. Then I applied a mixture of black polish and black metallic polish in a circle on a sponge, the I just dabbed the top if my nail with the mixture two times. At the end I topped it with wilshire and applied a layer of seche vite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment